Friday, April 18, 2014

Mommy Lunch

As a mom sometimes things get pushed to the side, hair, make-up, food etc.... Lunch is the worst for me! I have minus 2 seconds to feed the starving children in the house before World War 3 breaks out. Go, Go, Go!!!!  Oh and I have a baby attached to its feeding source too (me) all while this happens. So my getting to eat lunch sometimes is sketchy. 

So what does a mom eat?
Leftovers? If there are any. Peanut butter sandwich? Ugh again!? Veggie Burger? Eh yeah I could but I don't feel like it.  So what do you do?
I was asked recently by another dear mommy friend "What do you eat for lunch?" I had to really think about this one....
One of my favorite quick meals for lunch is Loaded Nachos, they look something like this. 
 
Beautiful right??? :) (Thanks Momma Mia)

Instructions:
1. Find nachos
2. Throw on beans, quinoa, rice, avocado, salsa, Diaya vegan cheese, etc... anything you want on there!
3. Eat! 

That is pretty much it :) Its doable right? Try it out and let me know what you think.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment